At HEC Paris, mvlti svnt vocati, pavci vero electi!

Saturday, August 19, 2006

GMAT

It would be ideal to take one's GMAT first and then apply to the school(s) of one's choice but I made my application first to be followed with the unofficial score to meet the deadline. For the last month or so, I have been using my lunch breaks to study for GMAT - not easy to study at home when one has a little boy who is more interested in playing and tearing the pages of the official GMAT guide - probably blaming it for distracting daddy away! The test date is coming up soon and I have only managed to try out the simulated versions twice though I must say the scores were not too bad. The school's entry score range was apparently 600-730 in 2005 and I am well within this (not too difficult, I guess!). So, I am quietly confident. Let's just hope it is as easy, or difficult, on the actual day as it is on my PC today!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 



free tracking