At HEC Paris, mvlti svnt vocati, pavci vero electi!

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Big(gish) Day!

Took the GMAT and scored within the acceptability range of the school of my choice. So, pleased to have got this out of the way but the score is not close enough to what I was expecting! ;-) Mais, c'est la vie et je suis content! :-) Looking out of the kitchen window this morning, I saw a full rainbow and I thought it must be a sign of luck! After all, how often does one get to see a full rainbow on a cloudy day at breakfast time? Question is, when is lady luck visiting me?

All that's left now is for the school's pre-selection committee to tell me if I have gone through to the interview stage or not - I really hope they do because I want this MBA! The day I get in will be the BIG day! The future is bright, the future is NOT orange - it is a tinge of blue and white! :-) Allez Les Bleus!


In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity - Albert Einstein

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 



free tracking