At HEC Paris, mvlti svnt vocati, pavci vero electi!

Friday, June 15, 2007

Oh my...

Lots of things happening including a motherboard failure which I believe is a remnant of the thunderstorm we had in Jouy a while ago and the power surge that came along with it before I could power down my PC. It is now fixed but I cannot get any sound! Help if you know anything about it!

Apart from the exams we have had, I have also been spending a lot of time reading background notes, presentations and a 600 page book in preparation of my session in Switzerland next week. Despite already being familiar with the industry, it is amazing how much I don't know and how much there is to learn! But, it does sound like a fun event and I am looking forward to it...perharps it will churn my grey cells more than usual and test my lateral thinking ability to the limit but, hey, ain't it good to be stretched from time to time? :-)

In the meantime, I have decided to choose the strategy track for the first of the Personalised Phases (Sept to Dec this year). And come September, we will also be welcoming the next batch of MBA students talking about which, I am meeting one tomorrow who's coming on a house hunting visit. These are busy days as we have also started moving from Jouy to the apartment.

We have six hours of Organisational Behaviour today, again! I have just handed in my two essays on motivation and emotional intelligence. I was so keen on it I came an hour and a half early for the class...actually I came at 7:30 thinking the class started at 8am as always but nope, it starts at 9! Which is about now so I better stop blogging and pay attention to the teacher. Au revoir!

2 Comments:

  • Am also looking forward to meet you in September. Your blogs have provided invaluable insights :) When will you be back to HEC? I will reach there on 6th Sep.

    By Blogger Rahul, at 10:15 am  

  • Thank you, Rahul! It is nice to hear from my visitors and I look forward to meeting you in September. Term starts on the 10th of Sept...
    Cheers,
    Vagabond.

    By Blogger Vagabond, at 5:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 



free tracking