At HEC Paris, mvlti svnt vocati, pavci vero electi!

Monday, July 02, 2007

Goodbye et Au Revoir Jouy-en-Josas!!!!

So, here I am, posting my last blog from our house in Jouy-en-Josas. Tomorrow, we vacate the property for a nice cosy room in a hotel located in a nearby town before finally settling into another hotel closer to the apartment while it is being renovated! Interesting times to be relocating as I have a few exams coming up this week and next but I guess a hotel room without much distraction will be an abode for intellectual pursuits! :-) I choose to be optimistic and, yet, I wonder how I cope with all these! In the meantime, the boy is spending a short while with his cousin before moving on to his grandparents' for the summer. Enquête pas, he is having fun!

Over and above the already scheduled trips for the summer, I have also confirmed my Alaska visit and booked my flight tickets, hire car and accommodation. It is going to be a lot of work but I sure do hope to have some time for a leisurely climb up one of the mountains. I am told the views are magnificent!

I may not post anything for the next week or two but I will be back after I have tackled HR, Biz Econ, Corporate Finance, Management Control and Organisational Behaviour exams (I told you that exams just keep on coming at HEC Paris!). And, yes, life in a hotel room! À la prochaine! :-)

Below is one last photo of the house...

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 



free tracking