At HEC Paris, mvlti svnt vocati, pavci vero electi!

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

De retour en France

So, I am back! And, boy, did I enjoy it? It was intense, it was hardwork, it was both mentally stimulating and exhausting, it was fantabulous...and the view - just amazing! Imagine waking up every morning to find yourself overlooking Lake Geneva! But, all things do come to an end and I am now back here in Jouy-en-Josas. Having said that, it is great to be home!

I have also found a place for the summer about 5min away from work, and that's on foot. This should hopefully make it easy to work long hours when necessary and then leave early at times to run back to Paris. Things are slowly falling in place bit by bit and I should be all set by the 15th of July. Renovation is also going on at full speed and we are hoping it will be all done before we move in two weeks' time. Enjoy the view below...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 



free tracking