At HEC Paris, mvlti svnt vocati, pavci vero electi!

Thursday, October 05, 2006

The end of the beginning: Paris, here I come!

"There are two mistakes one can make along the road to truth...not going all the way, and not starting." - Buddha

“Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.” - Seneca


Good news, world! I am in! I am through! I have passed that last hurdle and now, I am bound for Paris, to take on the world! Hah...that's probably too much to claim (I blame the excitement of hearing the good news!) but I am in! I am so excited! I know it was a risky move applying to just one school but I was quietly confident I could do it! And, I am so glad I have been selected. That's a huge burden off my shoulders. Well, wait until I start the course and we will see which is heavier! :-) Whatever the case, the journey ahead is indeed going to be an MBA! :-)

Now, time to play with the boy...and celebrate with champagne! :-)

"Tamaso ma jyotir gamaya - Lead me from darkness to light."

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • Congrats! I am interested to hear more about the MBA experience. Best wishes for the coursework?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:53 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 



free tracking