At HEC Paris, mvlti svnt vocati, pavci vero electi!

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Eight Days Four Exams!

Soon, I will be a year older, and before I know it, I will be hitting thirty (gladly, not this year!). But then, who has time to think about birthdays these days. It was only yesterday that I gave my French exam and we already have four exams coming up in the next eight days on Accounting, Supply Chain, Strategy, and Statistics. And, then a well-deserved break before the grinding of Core 2 begins.

We have also been viewing a lot of properties and have been thinking about repeating what we did in England - to buy a property that needs work and renovate it. We feel fairly confident that, using the practical knowledge and skills we gained from the last property development project, we will be able to finish it swiftly this time around. This would also help us make some money when we do sell the property which would help us climb the property ladder even more! BTW, you don't need an MBA to think like this. Every kid in England, where the housing market is booming, has the same idea! However, it is not an easy task especially when one has a child. And, what sort of a balancing act would it be between this and my MBA? The future's not ours, to see Que Sera, Sera...

Right, that's ten minutes gone, I better go and clarify my doubts on consolidation and consolidation reserve calculation.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • How are you enjoying HEC?

    By Blogger petitecanadienne, at 7:24 am  

  • The best MBA school I ever attended...overall, great fun! Lots of hours and simultaneous tasks but all worthwhile...and great people! Great experience too as you will see from my blog! :-)

    By Blogger Vagabond, at 10:10 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 



free tracking