At HEC Paris, mvlti svnt vocati, pavci vero electi!

Sunday, November 12, 2006

LHR > DEL > IMF > CCU > BKK > CNX > BKK > CCU > IMF > DEL > LHR

Yupe, that's right! That's a lot of air miles...I have booked my tickets and am departing next Sunday on my 'epic' journey with my son. My wife and my parents didn't like the idea of him travelling to Thailand at such a young age so I guess I will be doing it alone! Perhaps, we will return together when he is a bit older. And, even before I started advertising in the local supermarkets, my car has been snapped up! And, the neighbours have been around to help us in our house clearance - now, if only one of them would buy the house too! ;-)

The other day, I was bored and was looking for a few books to read on Amazon, my favorite bookshop, and found not that accountancy book that I was looking for but a book called Freakonomics. If you have not read it, I would suggest you do...just because it is fun to read!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 



free tracking