At HEC Paris, mvlti svnt vocati, pavci vero electi!

Monday, December 18, 2006

Goodbye England!

Friends, this is my last blog from England, the country I adopted as my home country in 1998. We are leaving tomorrow. It is time to move on and take on new challenges in France, in Brazil, in India, in China, wherever fortune takes me and my family.

It is sad yet exciting, gloomy yet bright, sentimental yet encouraging to give up and sell everything one owned to move to a new country with whatever fits in a Vauxhall Vivaro. We have a new life awaiting us in Paris. And, we also have a car waiting for us to check out! And, a home ready for us to move into in Jouy-en-Josas. So, life can't be that bad but it is just sad to leave England, my adopted homeland.

Quite fittingly, speaking of a sad and sentimental moment, I have embedded a video called 'Time to Say Goodbye' featuring one of my favorite tenors, Andrea Bocelli, singing along with Sarah Brightman. Goodbye England, I will remember you, always!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 



free tracking