At HEC Paris, mvlti svnt vocati, pavci vero electi!

Thursday, May 15, 2008

I am with you Rangers...

Just as Zenit St Petersburg were wrapping up the match and drawing the final curtains on Rangers and its fans last night, I got a call from California. It excited me but not for too long...I didn't make it! Very disappointed! Turns out the other candidates had educational profiles comme moi avec more relevant experience. Now, that I couldn't beat as there is only one way to gain experience. So, I am comforted by the fact that I was a strong candidate, that I took part in a very challenging process and learnt a lot of things and that I got to see San Francisco...the icing on the cake just never happened! I am with you Rangers...I can feel what you feel!

Anyway, now it is time to wrap up my project here in the UK, return to France tomorrow and be with my family. I am going to take a break for the next month or two and slowly start looking for positions. As always, good things come to those who wait! And, in my world, the glass is always half full! :-)

2 Comments:

  • Sorry to hear that man.. I have been following your blog, as I am joining HEC this September. Your blog has been very helpful! So, best of luck to you and keep blogging! Cheers

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:56 am  

  • Thank you, Bruno! You will have a fab time at HEC, and perhaps you and I can look for jobs together! :-)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:55 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 



free tracking